Monday, October 6, 2014

Pumpkin Princess DIY Facial

      Fall is generally synonymous with brisk weather, fuzzy sweaters, orange leaves, and decadent meals. That is of course, unless you live in Houston, Texas. With the exception of a few thunderstorms it's pretty much still summer this fine day of October 6th. Alas, what's a fall loving Houstonian to do? When the going gets tough the tough get.....PUMPKIN. I don't know about you, but yesterday I filled my home with 6 fall pumpkin spice scented candles. On my way to work, I bought my third Pumpkin Latte this week, and I'm not stopping there.  

Introducing The Pumpkin Princess DIY Facial


What you'll need: 
1/2c. Pumpkin Puree 
1/4c. Raw Oats 
1 Tablespoon Raw Organic Honey
10 Minutes

This is so simple! Cleanse your face with your Clarisonic and a gentle cleanser. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Then hop in a warm bath like our DIY Egyptian Milk and Honey Bath and drift away.

Does this really work?
Would I mislead you friends? Pumpkins contain enzymes and AHAs, two mega-heavy hitters in the world of exfoliation. They also carry Vitamin C, A and Zinc. Vitamin C and A will both smooth skin and boost collagen production. While Zinc is wonderful to assist skin in healing. Add to that Raw Honey, which is moisturizing and antibacterial. Then Raw oats which will slough and calm skin.All in all, this is one powerful facial. Not to mention, it smells amazing!

So there you have it my beauty buddies. It may not feel like Fall in Houston, but it will feel like fall on your face! It just goes to show, that you really can't keep a good girl down. From In The Know, With Nuveau have a Happy Fall Season!!!

-M





No comments:

Post a Comment